24 weeks

The Hogie Bun at 24 weeks

Total Weight Gain: Probably 20+ since my last visit to the doctor.  Our next appointment will be on the 27th which will give me a more accurate gain amount.  Hopefully, nothing astronomical, but who knows!

Baby's Update: About the size of an ear of corn, probably weighing 1 lb ++.  Length: ~ almost a foot 

Movement: Yes, at times it's pretty strong and there are other times, where it's just more subtle   

Discomfort: I haven't had the most pleasant last two days.  It looks like I am starting to get a cold.  Yesterday, I think was one of my most uncomfortable days thus far.  I felt like a complete whale and just couldn't move easily, my body ached all over, my hips felt really sore, and the baby was also pressing on my sciatic nerve again, not to mention the lack of air going through my nostrils and the watery eyes which just made it even more uncomfortable.  

Bellybutton: a bit flatter

Skin changes: nothing major but some here and there

Looking Forward to: Considering I am not feeling my best, I am looking forward to the next couple days off of work and then coming back for a very short week until next year.  I'm also looking forward on working on some decorations for the baby shower and some overdue relaxation time.

No comments:

Post a Comment