33 weeks


Parent's To Be Update:  We are starting to really prepare for what's coming and trying to also squeeze as much as time together as we can before we become a family of three!  Although technically, we are already a family of three, we are trying to meet with as many friends as possible and stay out a little later than usual because we know that once the baby comes, we might not be able to do this as often.

"New" This Week:  Mom over here is pretty much feeling the weight again on her back and lower tummy!  We still have 7 more weeks to go, so we are wondering how big I will get.  Any guesses as to how much this baby will weigh? Dan is starting to get into the mood of organizing the baby's room etc... which is a good thing, because I just haven't had as much energy as I would like in order to do everything I would like to do!

  • We are heading to Chicago for a mini trip to get some essentials for the baby's room and enjoy the day together.. perhaps going out to get some sushi... (California & Asparagus rolls for me) and Dan (will probably get the super yummy ones!).  I think the two things I miss the most are: (Belgium Beers & Sushi).  We LOVE, LOVE seafood, so only being able to eat limited quantities and kinds during the week really puts a damper on things.  But that's a sacrifice I am willing to make! 


The Hogie Bun at 33 weeks


Co-workers Shower:  Today, I was surprised by a few co-workers at the lunch break room with a few baby shower gifts and a yummy cake!  They got our baby some super cute outfits and a stuffed animal.  I thought that was a very nice gesture from all of them!  THANK YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment