Pudgy Pudgy


9 DAYS TO GO!!!!

General Baby & Progress Updates:
  • Went to my weekly doctor's appointment and needless to say, there has been no progress since almost 3 weeks.  I was a little disappointed to hear that but I suppose I can't rush things.
  • The baby's heartbeat was at 130's.  She mentioned that at the most she thinks the baby will be 8.5 lbs, but she doesn't think the baby will be that big.  That brought some music to my ears, hopefully she is right.
  • It looks like I've gained about 2 lbs or so, and I have begun to retain water on my hands and feet.  In fact typing and writing are starting to feel a little uncomfortable.
Pudgy Hands & Feet

Parent's Updates:
  • I am starting to get a little impatient "SURPRISE"!!!!! I think that it's getting so close that the anxiety and excitement is taking over.  I know I need to be patient and wait until he is ready to come, which I WILL, but I am just anxious to meet him!!!
  • Dad has been SUPER during this whole process.  He has been helping me so much to keep the house clean and making dinner, etc... not to mention yesterday he scrubbed the carpets, vacuumed and everything!  
  • My mom has also been very helpful.  She made us some meals, vacuum sealed them, and froze them for us to eat for after the baby arrives.  Sometimes, I just want to take them out and heat them up to simplify my day, but I figured it's best to save them for after the baby's arrival.  

Now I think we are truly ready!!! 
  • Birth/Labor and Breastfeeding classes completed - check
  • Hospital Registration - check
  • Hospital Bags Packed - check
  • Car seat installed and checked by inspector - check
  • Clean house/bathrooms, etc.. - check
  • All of the baby's necessities ready to be used - check
  • Baby's clothes washed - check
  • Everything sterilized - check
  • Bathroom essentials/sponge baths ready to go etc.. - check
  • Prepared for water breaking in-house/overnight or outside the house (cars, etc..) - check
If I missed something, no worries, I probably already have it ready, I just forgot! ;)

ALL WE NEED IS A BABY IN THE HOUSE!

No comments:

Post a Comment