36 weeks


4 WEEKS TO GO!!!!

Home Stretch Update:  Doctor's appointment took place on Monday.  This time they didn't measure the Hogie Bun but they did estimate the baby's weight to be a little over 6 pounds.  I asked to see what she thought the overall weight of the baby will be and she said she is thinking low 8's.  Heart rate of both of us appears to be pretty good as well.

I can certainly get into more detail as to how things are progressing but I am thinking that we'll leave it on a need to know basis! Overall things are looking great.  My job for the next 4 weeks is to monitor the baby's movement.  The baby has been quite active as he has been this whole time, so on that note, things are also progressing in the right direction.

I gained 4.7lbs in two weeks, let's see what the damage is this coming Monday.  I really need to start my walks and stretch more often.... I say this... BUT..... when it gets down to it...  I am not doing such a good job at it... booo!!!!

The Hogie Bun at 36.5 weeks

General Updates:
  • Baby's room is pretty much set with all the essentials.  We still need to decorate the walls, etc... but I think that will come with time.  Overall, it still looks pretty cute and I am starting to get a sense of completion.
  • Baby's bag is ready to go, and for the hospital bag I have most of the stuff laid out and ready to be packed when it gets a little closer.
  • Car seat verification appointments have been set and those should be all taken care off next week.
  • All we need to do is sterilize the bottles and pump and I think we should be pretty good to go!  After that I think we just play the waiting game!

No comments:

Post a Comment