15 weeks


The Hogie Bun at 15 weeks

Baby's growth: about the size of an apple - measures 4 inches long & weights about 2 2/12 oz.

Total weight gain: 5. 7 lbs

Movement: none

Food Cravings: salty & sour foods

Discomfort: some heartburn & headaches, as well as some ligament stretching

Skin Changes: some acne just here and there, nothing major

Bellybutton: no change

Gender Prediction: boy, for some reason I am having a hard time picturing a girl, but you never know what we are brewing!

New this week: 
  • Baby's heartbeat: from 167 (10 weeks) to 147 (14 weeks)

Overall, I've really started to notice a bump throughout the day.  At first it was mostly just at night, but now it looks like it's there to stay.  My regular jeans are snug on the hips and pretty uncomfortable to wear.  I've tried the belly band and although it works while I'm standing I didn't find it very comfortable while sitting down (it kept rolling up).  Perhaps I need to wait a little longer until my bump gets bigger.  I've also tried the rubber-band, and it worked for a while but then it kept falling.

I did however, found a gem at Kohl's.  I decided to peek at their maternity options and found skinny maternity jeans in the clearance rack.  They were originally marked at $69.99, marked down to $19.99 but when I went to check out, they were a total of $6.00. Best maternity buy so far! Super comfortable and look great with boots! 


3 comments:

  1. Coco-butter for the stretching of skin!!!

    Ryan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice that you care about your look AND comfort. This nice baby "deserves" a nice mommy! Nora Alanis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the pic!!!!!! You are starting to show!!!! You look amazing!!! And beautiful as ever!!!! I don't know
    About my sobrin@ being a boy..... I keep seeing a girl (maybe because I'm excited about a girl's nursery
    Deco. Or maybe just because I love the idea of this
    World having a Gaby v.2.0!!!) but that
    Comment about the waist band being uncomfortable makes me think about my first pregnancy w/ RE.....
    So basically I'm back to 50% - 50% hahahahaha
    I hope you find some
    Time everyday to post something new..... And LOTS of pics!!!!!
    Love you to pcs!!!!!
    Besos a mi precios@ sobrin@!!!! Carne de mi carne y sangre de mi sangre!!!!

    ReplyDelete