31 weeks

Not a lot of updates or exciting news since the last post.  We do have a doctor's appointment this coming Monday so, I will be able to report any new developments and measurements since two weeks ago.

So far, the only difficulties I have been having is getting up from the couch, floor and bed.  Every once in a while I have to ask Dan for some assistance if I need to make a "quick" move...haha!  Otherwise, I take my sweet time in rolling to my side and then lifting myself up!

The other thing I've noticed is that the Hogie Bun certainly feels like it weighs a bit more, and I am feeling more pressure on my lower/upper back.

Baby Hogan's most active times are between 4-5amish, 7-9am, 1-3pm, 6-7pm...but loves to wiggle his butt and whole body between 9-11pm!  I basically feel him pretty much all day, but these are the times where he has his kickboxing and Tae Kwon Do classes and makes sure either Mom or Dad are focusing all of their attention on him!

Next weekend is the Baby Shower!  I'll post some of those pictures after it takes place!

The Hogie Bun at 31 weeks




No comments:

Post a Comment